I wanted some rubber wristbands for my non-profit organization.When I ordered them the color on the screen was basic green.
When they arrived from CHINA (although the company is bases in Texas) they were wrapped in cardboard and duct tape. The wristbands were lime green and very cheaply made. I requested information on how to return them since it was not anywhere near what I wanted and was told it was MY fault and if I wanted a darker green I would have to reorder. The customer service rep was rude, immature and had a definite threatening undertone to his language.
When I informed them that I had reported them to the Better Business Bureau, they said they didn't care and they have placed me on their do not sell list.This company does not care about its customers and has no business values when it comes to its products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "I bought my ticket with these people to travel to Lome Togo on Sep 16th 2016. But unfortunately for some security reasons that happen at the airport, reasons that are..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."