2.3
Style and Design

I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer.When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!).

I emailed them and was told to take 5-7 pictures and send them in, which I did. I didn't hear anything for a month. Emailed and made a phone call; the representative I spoke with was rude. They would not replace my "gold" wristbands because that is what I ordered...ummm no.

I did not order poo color.Thanks so much.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #924230

it's more mustard yellow than poo color as you call it.

however that color is used to make gold tint. when it's a NON metallic paint it's very hard if not impossible to get actual gold coloring on something.

Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Jomashop - Terrible Customer Service Jomashop ".In June I swam in the pool with the watch - rated at 100m water resistant.The next day I noticed was fogged up...." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more