We ordered $200 worth of bands from this rip off company and fed-ex had called prior to delivery to inform us the box was empty and when they tried to contact wrist-band.com the number was not in order.Beware and don't get ripped off like we did, the bands was for a memorial for our nephew who was taken from us and now this just ads insult to our already heart broken loss.

Its sad that people have become more so to scam then not I'm only 34 yo now and can't fathem the thought of what type of world my eventually grandkids will grow up in.people like wrist-band.com are to blame for my hatred in this world where I was once proud to be and trusted everyone "how ignorant" of myself........pissed customer

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I CALLED ABOUT MY ISSUE 19 TIMES! ORDER WAS SHORT 1600 PIECES! SIXTEEN HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!! WAS TOLD I SHOULD HAVE COUNTED ALL 10,000 WRISTBANDS ONE BY ONE AT TIME OF DELIVERY!

WHAT A JOKE!!!:(

I placed an order the first week of February.When you order, you can choose how quickly you would like your order...do not believe that.

AFTER, you place the order and pay for it, THEN you get the shipping bad news. THAT is even incorrect. I was supposed to have my bracelets within 3-5 days, then 5-10 days. Just got my confirmation and they have not shipped YET, estimated delivery date is 2/25!

THREE WEEKS!!! (maybe).

My event is already past...what a fiasco.Try to find someone local to make your bracelets, do NOT go with this company.

I placed an order yesterday and needed to make a change in the details.Emails were never answered and I placed a call to them in the morning.

A man told me that part of my order would be cancelled, and to place a new order on line. I did that and still never received a cancellation. I called again this evening and spoke with a rude woman. I was so disgusted by how I was treated that I decided to look on line and see if this company had any major complaints...voila.

Many complaints. I believe customer service for this, fly by night, company is in India.

I will call Jason in the morning and cancel my order.This company seems to be bad news!

I wish I had seen all of these comments before I ordered from them.These guys are so unorganized and half the time I was talking with one customer service rep, I could hear someone yelling in the background.

When I finally spoke to Jason, I realized it was him I had heard in the background because he was now yelling at me.

They have a crappy authorization system and the worst customer service I have ever experienced (and I have been doing this for 25 years - in NYC no less).DO NOT ORDER FROM WRISTBAND.COM EVER - THEY WILL MAKE YOU SORRY YOU EVER DID!!!!!!

Had Jayro written the comment today I would bet that I was the one getting yelled at. Do NOT buy from this company EVER! Regardless of how desperate you are, being verbally ridiculed by someone who is supposed to provide you with a service and product is not worth it.

Worst customer service Chat I have EVER encountered, and I have seen some sad stuff.The person on chat "Zara" they went by, couldn't even answer simple questions.

They told me it would be $80 for a custom sample band, when I asked why it was so much I was told "it's adjusted." Just simply that "it's adjusted." When I asked what it would be adjusted to they said "to your real order." As if my sample order wasn't a real order?I was so confused and irritated I just completely left the site.

I ordered 500 wristbands, paid extra for production and fast shipping, for an event.They did not make the deadline, missed the event.

And, wasted my money!

Anna, at wristband - assuming that's even her name, was going to give me a big $30 credit!Major rip-off, BEWARE.

:( I really don't understand the "customer service" offerings of the wrist-band.com company.I placed an order on Feb 23 and it was suppose to be delivered by March 5th, I call today and they tell me my order will not be delivered until March 14th.

These are memorial bands for a firefighter whom was killed in the line of duty and I am expecting 200 bands in his honor!Please Jason figure this out and don't rip me off..........!

everything is fine with this company.!! Recently i have 40k wristband order with this company i got them..!! quality was good !!!

wristband

@UNreal - I am sorry to hear that. Please give me your order number or email me at Jason@wrist-band.com and I will get back with you. Please do email me so I can resolve your issue. I am sorry I was not available when you called. But I promise I will get back with you if you email or provide me with your order number.

@John - I don't know what issue you had but please feel free to email me or call me and I will be more then glad to also take care of your issue as well.

Once again We strive to keep all our customers 100% satisfied with our products.

I have resolved majority of the complaints listed here and I will be here to resolve any further complaints or concerns that arise so please feel free to call me at 281.286.9500.

Thanks