I ordered 400 wristbands from here as a benefit for a friend undergoing chemo> i chose them because of a special for buy 100 get 100free yeah that is a scam bc i paid for 200 plus $40 in shipping and handling and only recieved 300 bracelets> WHen i called you cant understand a single word they are saying dont know what language is their first< but def need some english lessons and the guy said i wouldve had to make two seperate orders.RUDE and Foreign!!!!

i told the guy their advertisement is misleading and they were literally taking away from my friend and he could really care less!boo and i hope to see their business fall!

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

wristband

Chris I have notated my number below.My name is Jason and I am the manager.

Please call me so we can resolve your issue. Again we make sure that ALL of our customers are satistifed with our products. I am shocked to see that you feel this way.

Please feel free to call me anytime I will resolve your issue.

Thanks

I didn't receive a band.Have not received an email back from two different departments that I emailed.

They overcharge on shipping. When I went on to Live Support the only response was "hi". When I reconnected I didn't get an answer. I would not suggest this site again.

I'm using www.wristbandconnection.com instead.I just ordered so hope I don't go through what I went through before.

wristband

I am the manager of wrist-band.com and my name is Jason Burke:

We do not have any record of this incident happening. But I would like to set the records straight as to what is happening here. One of our competitors who cannot compete with our pricing is simply going around sites like these and posting negative remarks. It is very interesting to see that once I posted the comment to have the anonymous person that posted this comment to contact me the next day you can see that our competitor commented back.

Our sales team will work with any customer who has issues with their order. Once again I state if you are a "real" customer of ours please pick up the phone can simply call 281.286.9500 ask for Jason and let us know your order number and we will resolve it on the spot.

Once again we mean what we say: 100% customer satisfaction.