Wrist-Band.com STAY AWAY!!!!

They Claim to offer 80% discount on google but when you will check it is never more then 5-10% and when I asked they said we have already lowered the prices. I just gave them the last invoice of 500 Bands and told them to give the discount of 80% as shown in google ads and they said sorry we cant do it and above all when I told them to cancel my order they said we will charge $20.00 as you should have checked the deal correctly before placing the order.

Very rude & Unprofessional lady Manager with no sense of customer service

They are Frauds and nothing else..Stay away from them and never share card details with them

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wrist Band. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wrist Band.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Printing category for more informed decision or compare Wrist Band to other companies on our site.

Comments

Price-fixing allegations are out there as well. A class action suit was just filed.

Not only that. These lying thieves are already under federal indictment and still using bait and switch tactics.

Buy from Americans only or you may be supporting crime and terrorism No joke.

Google, Price Fixing wristbands to see articles from 2017. It took 10 years to catch this trash!