I ordered only 2 silicon wrist bands from this website.TWO.

I didn't think it would take over 3 weeks to get my order. I am STILL waiting! I tried talking to the online service reps and they would just tell me to email. I tried emailing and they gave links I already had!

I tried calling and the first time I got hung up on. Second time I called, the guy could barely speak english.

I should have not trusted the "YouTube" reviews on their website. Total ***.

I will NEVER use this horrible company again.I don't even have the wristbands I ordered yet, but I bet they are pieces of ***.

Review about: Wrist Band Wristband.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

I am not happy at all, you can not even read the wrist bands I orders for motorcycle awareness. Wanting them because my son was killed 8 months ago on his bike.

Louielori

DO NOT BELIEVE JASON BURK from Wrist-band.com He does not care about customer service. I am not a competitor. I am a former customer whom they did not wish to retain from their lack of quality customer service.

You can read all about my experiences with Jason on this site!

wristband

I apologize. Please give me your order number and I will call you on the number that is associated with your order. Or please try to reach me back again during business hours. I would really like to go ahead and resolve this issue and close it out.

Thanks

Jason

We tried contacting Jason by phone, using the phone number he provided on this thread, and he was again unavailable.

I finally received my order and the wrist bands smell like gasoline.I couldn't keep them in my house because I developed a pounding headache from the fumes!

We are unable to give these out to our customers and we think they may actually pose a health risk.Do not order from this company!!

wristband

I am the manager of wrist-band.com and my name is Jason Burke:

We do not have any record of this incident happening. But I would like to set the records straight as to what is happening here. One of our competitors who cannot compete with our pricing is simply going around sites like these and posting negative remarks. It is very interesting to see that once I posted the comment to have the anonymous person that posted this comment to contact me the next day you can see that our competitor commented back.

Our sales team will work with any customer who has issues with their order. Once again I state if you are a "real" customer of ours please pick up the phone can simply call 281.286.9500 ask for Jason and let us know your order number and we will resolve it on the spot.

Once again we mean what we say: 100% customer satisfaction.

I don't understand why "wristband" comments on random complaints with a phone number to call. Should'nt it not have to get to this level of unsatisfied customers to begin with!?!

Dear wristband... I hope you go out of business or put in jail. As well as neglecting nearly 100% of your customers, you cannot even spell manager.

wristband

I am the manger of wrist-band.com.Please call me at 281.286.9500 and ask for Jason.

I will help resolve all issues you had with our company.We strive to keep all our customers 100% satisfied with our products.