Don't waste your time or money with these people.

Placed a very large order, that was my first mistake. here is the problem. we paid for an inside message, we also had to pay for a proof they charge you $10.00 for that, what other printer ever charges for a proof. now the inside message can only be embossed that means raised letters if you did not know.

so when I paid the ten bucks for the proof the inside message was nice and legible in a white lettering, ok great paid the people got my delivery about 14 days later in a two day period. open the bags and you can not see the inside message at all it is like braille. I called the company the person could care less, she told me they add a white color to the proof so you can see it. the old BAIT AND SWITCH I said you should have just told me the truth not to waste my money on the inside message cause you cant read it. I also told them they should take a photo of the wrist band and give that as proof. all they do is send a computer image and then enhance the white color on the inside message.

from the looks of there business practice they might not be around for long. be careful of sending to much money with these people they could take your money and close up shop in the middle of the night. live and learn I did not know the were in India until I read about them and then tried to talk to so called customer service. if they were in the USA we would have a legal recourse but were just beat. BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Review about: Wrist Band Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

Makati, Manila, Philippines #618240

Silicone is a soft non-irritable material and are generally safe to wear against skin for long periods of time. I want to have a Fundraising Ideas in the future for my organization in Church.

I agree - they are the worst. They did not meet the promised delivery time - said shipping information given is only a "guideline." Also charged $20 in shipping for my "free" bracelets. And now I am getting spam from the company that gives a glowing "testimonial" on their homepage.

Do not use this company.