This company is absolutely out of control.The customer service is unbelievably rude.

We were actually yelled and told that we are not taking responsibility. We spoke to several different employees who all gave us some different story about where our package is and when it would be delivered. There were some problems with how the shipment was addressed and we gave them a new shipping address. We were assured that the package would arrive before the event we needed them for.

For one week we got the run-around. The manager 'Jason' was never available. When we finally spoke to 'Jason' he was just as rude as the rest of his staff. Also, we found out that the wrist bands are produced in China.

If we had know that from the beginning we would have tried to work with a local company.This was just one major headache..and we still don't have the wrist bands.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

I'm a little hesitant to buy from them now, but sadly I have to for a charity. I'm only 13, but I know *** and I better not get any.

wristband

I am the manager of wrist-band.com and my name is Jason Burke:

We do not have any record of this incident happening. But I would like to set the records straight as to what is happening here. One of our competitors who cannot compete with our pricing is simply going around sites like these and posting negative remarks. It is very interesting to see that once I posted the comment to have the anonymous person that posted this comment to contact me the next day you can see that our competitor commented back.

Our sales team will work with any customer who has issues with their order. Once again I state if you are a "real" customer of ours please pick up the phone can simply call 281.286.9500 ask for Jason and let us know your order number and we will resolve it on the spot.

Once again we mean what we say: 100% customer satisfaction.

to wristband #1147971

Don't fall for it, their work sucks and there are better be dos out there just use google and don't trust these theives.

wristband

I am the manger of wrist-band.com.Please call me at 281.286.9500 and ask for Jason.

I will help resolve all issues you had with our company.We strive to keep all our customers 100% satisfied with our products.