Do not purchase wrist bands from wrist-band.com!The bands i received 6/2010 look nothing like the image they show you online.

The silicone is high quality; however the bands have poor registration and no ink on debossed font. They are totally illegible!

They refuse to fix the issue, leaving no recourse but to warn others. I have waited for a response to rectify the problem for two weeks.

They insist that the product is 'as featured'; however it clearly is not.I would encourage everyone to purchase from any other wrist band company that wrist-band.com and will inform the Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

Do NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!

I purchased 50 wristbands for a fundraiser. They even sent me a Fedex tracking number, so I thought it was coming direct to my home. Come to find out when I tracked it again it went to a private residence in Houston, Texas which is where I live. They never intended to send me a package I am sure.

I even call the so called Houston phone number which puts you to a forigen call center which you can not understand and they try to tell you they are here in Houston, how dumb do they think we are. I purchased these through PayPal and just went straight in and filled a claim and to report them as fraudulent business.

So DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY AND TICKED OFF!

IF YOUR LIKE ME YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO WASTE!SAVE YOUR MONEY DONT BUY FROM WRIST-BAND.COM!

I too am intensely disappointed with this company.I placed a rushed order and they sent me a receipt.

When I called the day they were supposed arrive they said I never approved the digital proof. I did not ASK for a digital proof, neither did their records say that they sent me one.

I have 140 kids in Haiti that will not receive a gift from our missionary team because wrist-band.com failed me.NEVER AGAIN!!!