i ordered silicone wrist bands for my son who has an allergy.he was going to camp and his bands were supposed to have the allergen and warning on them.

I am yet to get my order, which is one month late. camp has come and gone, no wrist bands! I have called and emailed several times. I have been told numerous stories as to why my order is late.

I have asked for a refund and have been hung up on.

Terrible company, seems like a scam to me. Sooooo sad that I didn't do my research before I ordered!!

i wonder if anyone has ever succesfully gotten an order on time and correctly?

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments

wristband

I am the manager of wrist-band.com and my name is Jason Burke:

We do not have any record of this incident happening. But I would like to set the records straight as to what is happening here. One of our competitors who cannot compete with our pricing is simply going around sites like these and posting negative remarks. It is very interesting to see that once I posted the comment to have the anonymous person that posted this comment to contact me the next day you can see that our competitor commented back.

Our sales team will work with any customer who has issues with their order. Once again I state if you are a "real" customer of ours please pick up the phone can simply call 281.286.9500 ask for Jason and let us know your order number and we will resolve it on the spot.

Once again we mean what we say: 100% customer satisfaction.