BUYER BEWARE -Out of the 100s of vendors I use, these guys are by far the worst!

I ordered a 1000 wrist bands for a charity fundraiser and paid extra for rush production and rush deliver. I was promised delivery by 10/01 for an event on 10/03. When the delivery date came, my order was no where to be found.

In short: I called them asked where my order was and talked to some snippy a-hole named Jason, "production was delayed, you'll get them 10/07". I asked "why didn't you call and tell me?" Their reply, "Do you kno how many customers we have, we can't call everyone who's order is delayed" ...sure makes you wonder just how many delays there are. I told them to cancel the order and refund me because 10/07 was too late...

They REFUSED to cancel and refund my order!!! Said I had to email accounting and explain...but "no guarantee". So I emailed accounting. Sent an email explaining the WHOLE situation...I got a one line reply from a guy named Tony, "We cannot refund or cancel order. Thank you." ...I replied back expressing my disapproval, no reply.

Thankfully I paid with an AMEX...so I called AMEX up, reported the company, and let them deal with it. I'm not paying them a dime. I refused the FedEx delivery and promised them I'd find every outlet to write a bad review.

Use these guys at your own risk... but seriously, they're really not worth the trouble.

Had an Experience with Wrist Band?

Comments