Wrist Band - Bait and switch rip-off artists

I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones.When I got them in, some of the words on the bracelets were not even cut out or engraved, in some one word was engraved deep and in another it was real shalloe almost smooth.

I contacted them and they said if I wanted even ans deep engraving I should have paid more for a service called debossed. If you go to their website and look at the pics of a lazer-made and one of the debossed ones they look exactly alike and show no difference in the deepness of the engravement.

I have filled a conflict on Paypal and now I am off to tell everyone my story.So go somehwere else and red reviews, I wish I had because I would have steered clear of this place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26, 2011 #350048

Wrist-band.com DID mess up my order and Jason has not handled it appropriately. Read all about it on my review!

Aug 24, 2011 #333415

Thank for clearing this up. Once again I would like to tell all my clients that at wrist-band.com we mean it when we say 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Aug 19, 2011 #331275

Wristbandconnection.com is the culprit sorry

rene hernandez

Aug 19, 2011 #331274

*** liars, don't fall for their bait and switch. I am not a competitor but an ex-customer that won't take this sitting down!

Aug 19, 2011 #331269

I am the manager of wrist-band.com and my name is Jason Burke:

We do not have any record of this incident happening. But I would like to set the records straight as to what is happening here. One of our competitors who cannot compete with our pricing is simply going around sites like these and posting negative remarks. It is very interesting to see that once I posted the comment to have the anonymous person that posted this comment to contact me the next day you can see that our competitor commented back.

Our sales team will work with any customer who has issues with their order. Once again I state if you are a "real" customer of ours please pick up the phone can simply call 281.286.9500 ask for Jason and let us know your order number and we will resolve it on the spot.

Once again we mean what we say: 100% customer satisfaction.

Aug 16, 2011 #329804

Oh my goodness!
These look JUST like the ones my school ordered!
We all get one to show we're a student and that we get into school functions free.
Well, some of ours are WAY too shallow to be read.
It's so ***!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.