Wrist Band - WristBandsNow.com total scammers

Issue not resolved
Nov 07, 2012
review #357256

I wanted some rubber wristbands for my non-profit organization.When I ordered them the color on the screen was basic green.

When they arrived from CHINA (although the company is bases in Texas) they were wrapped in cardboard and duct tape. The wristbands were lime green and very cheaply made. I requested information on how to return them since it was not anywhere near what I wanted and was told it was MY fault and if I wanted a darker green I would have to reorder. The customer service rep was rude, immature and had a definite threatening undertone to his language.

When I informed them that I had reported them to the Better Business Bureau, they said they didn't care and they have placed me on their do not sell list.This company does not care about its customers and has no business values when it comes to its products.

c10cfc3
Had an experience with Wrist Band?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jun 12, 2013 Daytona Beach, Florida

I am sorry you have all had issues with this company. I was just doing some research when I stumbled on this site.

call ebspromo at 800-783-5179.

We have been picking up after them and many others for years. That's why we have an "A+" with the bbb and most of them have no better than a "D"

Get me the details of your botched order and I will give you a 20% discount just to show you why we have the BBB rating.

Me too

Mar 18, 2013 Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Ordered "Finger Rings" and got my package of **wristbands** from China. Not what I ordered so, I told them so. I was asked to email a picture (I did), no response. I asked "what next", I was told that the order, the ORIGINAL order, had shipped (well, duh!). I challenged the credit card and they said their policy is posted and there is no credit until we get them back (again, CHINA). I'm supposed to spend

scammed customer

Jan 14, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

Totally crappy company. All we asked for was the product be timely and to our specifications. Once they get your money, they enlist cheap chinese labor to produce something that they think you will accept. So, basically it's a call center with no responsibility or care about their clients. I would never use them again, and i hope anyone trying to get a quality product will read this and go elsewhere.

WristbandsNOW

Nov 09, 2012

We have the ticket also and will provide it to the public now to show how we did respond to your request. This will be the last response that we will do on this site. But we must also note "I ordered hunter green" vs "basic green" that the consumer now states.

We take every complaint and our reputation seriously. If anybody else has any questions or needs clarification we would be glad to answer them.

Ticket ID: QSIE6HIY0I46I2V5
*Customer's name hidden for privacy*
10/29/2012 11:59:17
IP: 184.35.77.99

Status: Closed

Priority: High

Order #37969

I would like to return my order of wristbands b/c they are the wrong color. I ordered hunter green and recieved lime green instead. Also, they are very cheaply made and from China. I thought a company out of Texas would be manufacturing American made products. Please send me information about how to return these wristbands and reimburse my credit card.
Charlotte Hanes

Customer Rep.
10/30/2012 10:05:17

Your order states that you ordered green and not hunter green. Hunter green is not color that we offer. Also, it is clearly stated on our website that some our
... Show more

cmh

Nov 09, 2012

Liar, liar, pants on fire! They NEVER said anything of the sort and I have the emails to prove it. I was told not refunds, not exchanges and if I didn't like it I could go take a flying leap. Not only dishonest, but bold face liars as well.

WristbandsNOW

Nov 08, 2012

Customer ordered Green. When she received the product she wrote us an email stating that she ordered "Hunter Green". We responded that she did not order hunter green but green. We told her if she wants to place a new order for hunter green all she would need to do is supply us with the PMS code and we would make them for her. We even offered to waive the custom color fee of $0.10 per band.

Omar

Jan 29, 2013

It's true. I also ordered wristbands and when they arrived, they were of mustard color instead of the yellow I ordered. They just said it is the way the batch was made. "Bunch of BS" is that their *** excuse? If the batch didn't come up good then they should "NOT" sell it. They never "EVER" want to lose a penny, even if it is their fault. it is just called the cost of doing business. These people are thieves. believe me on that one.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.