I wanted some rubber wristbands for my non-profit organization.When I ordered them the color on the screen was basic green.
When they arrived from CHINA (although the company is bases in Texas) they were wrapped in cardboard and duct tape. The wristbands were lime green and very cheaply made. I requested information on how to return them since it was not anywhere near what I wanted and was told it was MY fault and if I wanted a darker green I would have to reorder. The customer service rep was rude, immature and had a definite threatening undertone to his language.
When I informed them that I had reported them to the Better Business Bureau, they said they didn't care and they have placed me on their do not sell list.This company does not care about its customers and has no business values when it comes to its products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "Person said, they were in the military and had to sell the motorcycle fast for they were about to deploy over seas. The ad was for 1500, so I offered..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."